sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

Hit it!!!

 

Feliz 2012!!

Comenzando el año quiero compartir 2 de mis canciones favoritas, la intensidad con la que Bon Jovi interpreta estas notas es impresionante, la música y la letra tocan tu cuerpo tu ser y tu corazón!!

Love this part :

And I wasn't there when you were happy

I wasn't there when you were down

I didn't mean to miss your birthday, baby

I wish I'd seen you blow those candles out

 

(Love this part)!!

When he holds you close, when he pulls you near
When he says the words you've been needing to hear
I'll wish I was him 'cause those words are mine
To say to you till the end of time
Yeah, I will love you baby - Always
And I'll be there forever and a day - Always
If you told me to cry for you
I could
If you told me to die for you
I would
Take a look at my face
There's no price I won't pay
To say these words to you

 

Always ❤ you  YnnejennY..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario